Sunday, October 07, 2007

Just a thought

Is doing things on an impulse good? I always remind myself thats its probably not the best plan of action - but why do I do it anyway? I must be crazy. Always doing and saying things without thinking twice and then a couple of hours later wonder - what in the lord's name was I thinking?! But then everyone says follow your heart - dont use your head too much - blah blah blah. What am I supposed to do? Listen to my heart or just use rational thought? I am so ruled by the heart its not funny - but maybe I should start thinking a little too? Life is confusing on so many different levels.

1 comment:

mitokondrion said...

coming from one who thinks a little too much before verbalizing, trust me you're doing good as you are! :)

so long as it's within limits (which u certainly are), you would regret not saying somethin more than u would saying it....