Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sometimes it feels good just to be alive

I got up this morning to just the most incredibly beautiful morning. There was mist everywhere. I looked out of the window and the sea was completely hidden. I could barely see 10m ahead. Everything was just grey and covered up. But to me it was just stunning. There’s something about fog – maybe it’s the mystery of it. That could be scary too I suppose but this morning the sight was so wow. Driving in the fog I didn’t mind the traffic one bit cause I just loved being able to look around and be outside. We always complain about everything around us – the heat, the cold, the wind, the rain. Hardly ever do we stop and think about how amazing mother nature really is. That’s what she was saying today – look at me, I’m one heck of an artist!

No comments: