Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Big B the president - you've got to be kidding me!

Apparently a lot of politicians now want Amitabh Bachhan to become to the president of india! Excuse me?! Where'd that come from? Dont get me wrong, I'm a fan of his, but the president of India!! What has he done for the country to date? And what would his vision for India be? Where are these people getting this crap in their head from? If it actually happens, I will stop believing in people i'm sure! Its the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of! And that too following Dr Abdul Kalam! A man with amazing credentials who really has done so much for India...and who has a great vision for his country, our country!

I have more to say about this...but it probably involves language not appropriate to a public domain! But what is WRONG with people?!

No comments: