Monday, February 12, 2007

KBC and SRK :) :)

I finally watched an episode of KBC with my beloved shah rukh khan (for some weird reason, though we have star plus apparently kbc is not shown in New Zealand, Australia and the Philippines…go figure!). Anyway I must say I loved it! People will call me biased and perhaps I am but to me he outdid Amitabh Bachchan completely. Amitabh Bachchan did it his way but I always thought he was way too uptight and to the contestants it probably felt like they were sitting in an examination with the host grilling them! But with SRK, it seemed like he was their best friend egging them on to win more and more money. He was funny, he was sweet, he was absolutely charming. And I know I would LOVE to be a contestant on that show…not just for the money…but for a hug from him! :)

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hey where did you watch it?