Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Moving on...

My life is changing and I feel like I’m entering a new phase in it. I am starting to realise that nothing in life is a sure thing and no matter what you do, there is no way to predict tomorrow. It can be so difficult though. Exciting in a way because you have so much to look forward to, and the excitement of not knowing what tomorrow holds. But there is the sorrow of leaving things behind. While the memories will always remain, what when you pine the warmth that familiarity gives you. When people, places, things have been a constant in your life and you now have to leave them and start afresh. It feels like a new life altogether, and while the new life holds a lot of promise, it scares me. New faces. New places. New everything. Will I fit in? Will I like it? And more importantly will it like ME?

But I guess I will never know till I step out. Life is a journey and I’m ready for the next leg.

:)

1 comment:

Amrita said...

:-) good luck! Im sure this will be the best lap ever!